Regular Tuggers? (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
That looks brilliant. Going to have to get a copy of that when it comes out on DVD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
That looks brilliant. Going to have to get a copy of that when it comes out on DVD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

who said this .....
My next computer doesn't have an internal optical drive. I just don't use them anymore
(snip)
I really don't have any need for a built in optical drive taking up valuable space.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
who said this .....

Notice I said "Internal"...

I have an external USB one that works on my laptop, netbook and main system (when I get it) :secret: :moon:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Notice I said "Internal"...

I have an external USB one that works on my laptop, netbook and main system (when I get it) :secret: :moon:

yes, I know you have.. was only joshing .. how's the new system coming on ??

but it does show that optical drives still have a useful function for the next few years at least ..

of course they will inevitably become redundant , just as all previous recording medium has.. solid state is much better, and once pen drives cost a few pence it will usher in the end for optical.. but millions if not billions will still be in use for a long while yet... we still produce vinyl discs for the phonophiles .. how old hat is that ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back