Regal RV Refit (1 Viewer)

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
We had our long planned refit completed by Regal Furnishings this week, we booked in at the Lincoln Show way back in September with a start date planned for the 4th of Jan 2016 this was to tie in with the end of a New Year rally we were going too attend not far away, Arriving as planned over the weekend prior to them starting back to work on the 4th we were provided with access details for the yard compound and EHU & water on site we were settled in awaiting kick off, We had chosen our preferred leather colours in the months leading up and seeing the full size hides confirmed our choice (Yarwoods Putty & Sable) we then settled on a fabric colours to complement for the curtains & pelmet parts, we talked through different combinations of fabrics & leathers in which & where designs before all was settled and we were happy with our decisions, a small team of guys then came in and pulled our bus apart :Eeek:
Over the next couple of days different parts reappeared looking great and the whole thing started to come back together with little input changes to add the small finishing touches, an originally planned job time of two days ran over into the morning of the third day but we were happy to ensure everything was just as we had hoped (gave us as an excuse for a third breakfast in the greasy spoon round the corner :))
In the end we are more than happy, every element looking as good as we had imagined. A big thank you to Regal who were happy to talk through every aspect and have us walk around the factory talking to the staff who were very friendly explaining there individual roles.
DSC00185.JPG
DSC00187.JPG
DSC00188.JPG
DSC00195.JPG
IMG_1535.JPG
IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1537.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
image.jpeg

Nice choice of fabric Dave, excellent taste :wink:
Regal, thoroughly recommended by us too.
Love your leather too looks great. When's the house warming ???:party:
Ralph.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ianandkath

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
spain/uk
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
2 years
looks fab, but my wife would kill you for wearing boots in the rv,lol

Deleted User
We discovered a fault in the material on one of our seats, IH put us in touch with Regal (who manufacture their soft furnishings) and they couldn't have been more helpful and efficient.

We booked an appointment and within an hour of arrival the offending panel had been replaced, my only complaint was that I didn't have time to finish my coffee. ;)

Wouldn't hesitate to go back to them should I need to have a refurb.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Looks a really nice job and glad that you are pleased with it. Regal are on our list for the refurb

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
+ 1 for Regal here too; another very happy customer.

Pics of our project can be found on the Regal Facebook Page - 30th October 2015 > Regal

Quilted leather throughout was a real test for them but in our opinion they came out with flying colours.

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for re-upholstery.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back