Rear light bezel !!??? HELP

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by edvardono1, Nov 3, 2009.

1. edvardono1

edvardono1 Read Only Funster

Hello all,
    I am new to this site and trying to find something for my parents and thought maybe someone would be able to help with the problem.
    My parents own a 2006 Peugeot Autocruise Stardream (thats a mouthfull !!) unfortunatley my dad has broken the Rear light bezel and cannot find anywhere that can replace it, i will find more info out tonight but until then this is all i have.
    Thank you for any assistance anyone can provide
    Eddie

2. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

hi Eddie and welcome,

with something that new i wouldnt think it would be a problem.

you may have to order one from your dealer but they should be readily available.

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Depends on whether it was a standard 'off the shelf' part as AutoCruise went bust in 2008 ish and Swift only bought the business without liabilities or spares for pre Swift/AutiCruise production.

Peter

4. Chris Woods

Chris Woods Read Only Funster

A few years ago when we needed some door parts for the Autocruise van we owned then we happened to be travelling through Yorkshire and we stopped at the factory.
    They don't have a spares sales there, it's a factory site, so we had no expectation of getting what we needed but thought it worth asking. In the event they were unbelievably, helpful. They found someone to get the the parts from the store, arranged to post a part they hadn't got in stock, and spent time explaining and making sure I knew exactly how I should fit them.
    I'm really sad to hear they have been taken over, but you could try contacting Autocruise direct, they might still have the same helpful attitude.
    Chris

5. edvardono1

Hi there and thanks for your speedy replies, my parents mentioned about someone going bust so I think Johns_Cross_Motorhomes are correct in what they say, so thank you for your links hopefully something will come of them.
    Thanks to all for their comments.

6. vwalan

vwalan Funster

hi and welcome . have a look on the lens or remove the wholelight and seeif there is a name on it somewhere. be suprised if its not made by someone else .could be valeo or someone like that. have fun .cheers alan.

7. edvardono1

Thanks vwalan thats a good idea will check that out, Ive just realised that the links left by johns cross are all for his company and not really what I was after.
    thanks again

8. SwiftGroup

SwiftGroup Read Only Funster

hi edvardono1,

As you know the Swift Group took over Autocruise for the start of the 2008 season however if you can email me a photograph of the part you require I will check our system to see if we can source a replacement.

Thanks

Dave
    technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk

9. edvardono1

Thanks dave will try and sort a photo out :Smile: