Rear light bezel !!??? HELP (1 Viewer)

edvardono1

Free Member
Nov 3, 2009
Funster No
Hello all,
I am new to this site and trying to find something for my parents and thought maybe someone would be able to help with the problem.
My parents own a 2006 Peugeot Autocruise Stardream (thats a mouthfull !!) unfortunatley my dad has broken the Rear light bezel and cannot find anywhere that can replace it, i will find more info out tonight but until then this is all i have.
Thank you for any assistance anyone can provide
Eddie

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Eddie and welcome,

with something that new i wouldnt think it would be a problem.

you may have to order one from your dealer but they should be readily available.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Depends on whether it was a standard 'off the shelf' part as AutoCruise went bust in 2008 ish and Swift only bought the business without liabilities or spares for pre Swift/AutiCruise production.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris Woods

Free Member
Jun 6, 2009
Funster No
A few years ago when we needed some door parts for the Autocruise van we owned then we happened to be travelling through Yorkshire and we stopped at the factory.
They don't have a spares sales there, it's a factory site, so we had no expectation of getting what we needed but thought it worth asking. In the event they were unbelievably, helpful. They found someone to get the the parts from the store, arranged to post a part they hadn't got in stock, and spent time explaining and making sure I knew exactly how I should fit them.
I'm really sad to hear they have been taken over, but you could try contacting Autocruise direct, they might still have the same helpful attitude.
Chris

OP
OP
E

edvardono1

Free Member
Nov 3, 2009
Funster No
Hi there and thanks for your speedy replies, my parents mentioned about someone going bust so I think Link Removed are correct in what they say, so thank you for your links hopefully something will come of them.
Thanks to all for their comments.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi and welcome . have a look on the lens or remove the wholelight and seeif there is a name on it somewhere. be suprised if its not made by someone else .could be valeo or someone like that. have fun .cheers alan.

OP
OP
E

edvardono1

Free Member
Nov 3, 2009
Funster No
Thanks vwalan thats a good idea will check that out, Ive just realised that the links left by johns cross are all for his company and not really what I was after.
thanks again

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
hi edvardono1,

As you know the Swift Group took over Autocruise for the start of the 2008 season however if you can email me a photograph of the part you require I will check our system to see if we can source a replacement.

Thanks

Dave
technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk

OP
OP
E

edvardono1

Free Member
Nov 3, 2009
Funster No
Thanks dave will try and sort a photo out :Smile: