Re-upholstering Hymer Front Seats (1 Viewer)

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
We want to re-upholster our b544 and have been looking about to get the best deal. Have to be honest and say that I find Regal a bit expensive so have been looking at the possibility of getting it done by a local upholsterer.

We've found a small company locally that fits the bill for all the habitation side of things, but they have never tackled the front seats before, mostly household and caravans. However, it's not a problem if I can remove the existing covers myself. Has anyone tackled this?

Another possibility is to simply get a couple of seat covers from ebay or elsewhere for the front seats, again, what the opinion on these? I've noticed a fair few of the Faux Sheepskin covers on our travels.

Cheers Dave

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
Hi there,re-upholstery is expensive,had our adria done by regal but as you say,costly,recently had our Hymer 655 re-upholstered in leather by "TAPPERS" upholstery,they've done a really good job nothing too much trouble competive too price-
-wise, cheaper than Regal,and just on edge of BIRMINGHAM,give them a call ask for Richard or see them at all the shows

Jan 21, 2013
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 630EW
Exp
I"m a newbie
Last year we took our Bolero to Reluxe Ilkeston.for complete recovering and new foam.The young lady Casey Fletcher went out of her way to ensure a good job was done and we are very pleased with it.You can stay overnight with EHU and a courtesy car as well. Phone number 01159316940.Hope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back