Re-upholstering Hymer Front Seats

Discussion in 'Top Tips & Tricks' started by Dave and Ginny, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny Funster

We want to re-upholster our b544 and have been looking about to get the best deal. Have to be honest and say that I find Regal a bit expensive so have been looking at the possibility of getting it done by a local upholsterer.

We've found a small company locally that fits the bill for all the habitation side of things, but they have never tackled the front seats before, mostly household and caravans. However, it's not a problem if I can remove the existing covers myself. Has anyone tackled this?

Another possibility is to simply get a couple of seat covers from ebay or elsewhere for the front seats, again, what the opinion on these? I've noticed a fair few of the Faux Sheepskin covers on our travels.

Cheers Dave

2. gwyntaxi

gwyntaxi Funster

Hi there,re-upholstery is expensive,had our adria done by regal but as you say,costly,recently had our Hymer 655 re-upholstered in leather by "TAPPERS" upholstery,they've done a really good job nothing too much trouble competive too price-
    -wise, cheaper than Regal,and just on edge of BIRMINGHAM,give them a call ask for Richard or see them at all the shows

• Like Like x 1
  3. swift richard

swift richard Funster

Last year we took our Bolero to Reluxe Ilkeston.for complete recovering and new foam.The young lady Casey Fletcher went out of her way to ensure a good job was done and we are very pleased with it.You can stay overnight with EHU and a courtesy car as well. Phone number 01159316940.Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1