Ashice

Free Member
Apr 16, 2017
Sudbury Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote A class
Exp
Hello my name is Andrew. My last experience of a motorhome was in 1978 as a teenager. I travelled to Ericeira in Portugal in a Bedford Bedouin. The joy of the experience has stayed with me ever since and I now have a motorhome of my own....hopefully one day to retrace my steps! You don't look in a motorhome for nearly 40 years and boy how things have changed!

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:ello: Time for new adventures, enjoy, welcome to Fun,

Paddyfrog

Free Member
Mar 25, 2017
France
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
You must have great memories and even if it took forty years to get one of your own, you have realised a dream; that's important.
With us it was the reverse. Never been in one, never had any interest in one. Our kids both said motorhoming would be "their idea of a nightmare holiday, no thanks!". Then I got an autoimmune disorder, needed to get away and relax, needed to be able to prepare all my own food, suddenly a motorhome seemed interesting. We bought ours two weeks ago, and now I cannot imagine why we waited so long. It was a few months in the planning and executing - luckily we don't have to wait 40 years or I'd be 97 when I would finally get to have one!
I wish you super travels. Well done!

OP
OP
Ashice

Ashice

Free Member
Apr 16, 2017
Sudbury Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote A class
Exp
I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind messages and likes posted on my arrival on motorhomefun. It has filled me with great optimism and excitement for my future travels. Thank you.

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
:welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.