Tour Guide Wanted Prague and Budapest (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
C
Exp
Hi all, we are going to Prague and Budapest in October in our motorhome under 3500 kg and 7.4 m long.
Not got a clue about going can you help what we need for travelling ind both and Dos and don’t please.
Thank you.

Jan 27, 2018
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Both are busy but beautiful cities, I can't help with places to stop but when I visited Budapest I was warned by locals never to use a taxi, apparently they are run by "undesirables". Both cities have excellent public transport systems. Google maps show the timetables of buses and trains available under the "bus" symbol. Enjoy.

Bus travel is free for senior citizens in Budapest.

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Watch for pickpockets in Prague. Also, for fake ticket inspectors on the trams.
Otherwise lovely city. Been there half a dozen times, but by plane rather than Moho.
Have fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rds559
Dec 26, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
C
Exp
Both are busy but beautiful cities, I can't help with places to stop but when I visited Budapest I was warned by locals never to use a taxi, apparently they are run by "undesirables". Both cities have excellent public transport systems. Google maps show the timetables of buses and trains available under the "bus" symbol. Enjoy.

Bus travel is free for senior citizens in Budapest.
Thank you but we have dog do you know if they allowed on public transport.

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
Had a long weekend in Prague for my brothers' birthday.
That's pretty much all I can remember ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Don't miss the underground line in Budapest I think it's Line 1 where all the stations have been restored to their 1930's glory.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Watch for pickpockets in Prague.
I came across them, they work in groups, I was waiting at a tram stop a group of 5 people 3 or 4 of them looked like normal youths the 5th was an elder smartly dressed man. When we got on the tram as I tried to follow my wife to a seat they blocked my way and tried to distract me with one of them asking if this was the tram to the city centre, obviously a local I trigged it and pushed past them. When I looked back at them they gave me a thumbs up and got off at the next stop.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back