potugal

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by ukbill, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ukbill

ukbill Funster

http://www.parqueautocaravanasalbufeira.com/
    im here at the moment been here now for 3 night and although the pitches are not what you see in the picture on the site its a great little camp the owner pedro is a great guy today we are having a bbq with him and i reckon most of the people here will attend although he is charging 8.5 euro its for all the food and all the drinks but also the guy is extremely helpful and will go out of his way to help anyone and all this for 7.5 euro a night including wifi and ehu

• Like Like x 3
  2. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

We are very close to you, just sent you a PM....we have just come back from close to the Spanish border Manta Rota....done a few aires and some wilding spots...very good:thumb:....but we had to come back for a top up of GB goods at Iceland Mmmmm:Wink::Wink::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:
    I hope you like the small site...after a couple of days it gets like a old slipper you don't want to throw away...:Wink::Wink:

mel

3. Sundowners

Sundowners Funster Life Member

Sounds like a good site with a price to match - our main concern is that some campers might abuse the situation - ie over-use of the leccy or wifi - this would mean that the owners would have to put in metered leccy or put the price up when they find they are losing money, spoiling it for others that are realistic with their usage. If the site was taking the pee with their prices then you would feel justified but at this price it would be nice to know that some consideration would be shown to the owners of this site.

Nigel and Pamala

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

Mel, you going back for more Pedro!!! and just using Iceland as an excuse? give him our regards and regards to Chris

John & Dawn

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heyupluv

John we are the old place you called and parked next to us...shuuuuuuuush I have been warned/I have been got at:Doh::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:.....told to keep quite of these places and not tell other people / Fun****S of sites.....Mmmmmm :BigGrin:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

A nudge is as good as a wink to a blind horse.........

WE KNOW WHERE YOU'RE STAYING......:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Now if any Funster wants the details my Paypal account can be requested......

John & Dawn

7. Heyupluv

Sent another PM ukbill....I am incognito....keeping a low profile not divulging any info:Wink::Wink::Rofl1::Rofl1::RollEyes::RollEyes::Cool::Cool:

8. Heyupluv

HeHeHe......:RollEyes::RollEyes: