Burlstar

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
Did anyone go to the Peterborough Motorhome show the other week? If so what did you think this year was it a good one, well planned out? I only managed one day but would like to know what else went on.

Burleigh

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
One or two absentees for spares and accessories - O'Learys weren't there for one. We weren't looking for a new van so I'll leave others to comment on that.

Best thing, of course, was the Funsters :thumb:

rogerrichards

Free Member
Sep 15, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
It was the first show I have attended and was very impressed on how well the camping fields were organised. Being a newbie I hadn't realised I had to state I wanted to camp with the "FUN' guys so I missed out there - watch out next year.

Having an old van I am renovating (1993 Hymer), I was really after a few spare parts and wall panels. Unfortunately for me the main stalls seemed to be things like solar panels, air suspension and numerous offers on camping chairs! I also wanted a bike rack for my towball but as far as I could see there was only one bike rack on offer on the whole showground.

So I didn't spend many pennies (big smile from wife::bigsmile:). Not a complaint though, there was so much on offer, especially if you were up for buying a new MH. I just thought there would be more 'bits' stalls.

I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. :thumb:

Roger

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back