Peterborough Show

Discussion in 'American RV's' started by Burlstar, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Burlstar

Burlstar Read Only Funster

Did anyone go to the Peterborough Motorhome show the other week? If so what did you think this year was it a good one, well planned out? I only managed one day but would like to know what else went on.

Burleigh

2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

One or two absentees for spares and accessories - O'Learys weren't there for one. We weren't looking for a new van so I'll leave others to comment on that.

Best thing, of course, was the Funsters :thumb:

3. rogerrichards

rogerrichards Read Only Funster

It was the first show I have attended and was very impressed on how well the camping fields were organised. Being a newbie I hadn't realised I had to state I wanted to camp with the "FUN' guys so I missed out there - watch out next year.

Having an old van I am renovating (1993 Hymer), I was really after a few spare parts and wall panels. Unfortunately for me the main stalls seemed to be things like solar panels, air suspension and numerous offers on camping chairs! I also wanted a bike rack for my towball but as far as I could see there was only one bike rack on offer on the whole showground.

So I didn't spend many pennies (big smile from wife:BigGrin:). Not a complaint though, there was so much on offer, especially if you were up for buying a new MH. I just thought there would be more 'bits' stalls.

I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. :thumb:

Roger

• Like Like x 1