Oyster not found Thor 0.8w (1 Viewer)

Jun 8, 2023
Funster No
MH
Mc Louise
Can't find Thor 0.8w need help.
My Oyster can find the Astra 19.8e, signal comes through, fine picture, but when it needs to find the Thor 0.8w, drive it a bit and say "Not Found"
Has extensive knowledge of satellite dish and control box setup.
Bedienteil V1 und Steuergerät
Rev. 2.62 E3

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Can't find Thor 0.8w need help.
My Oyster can find the Astra 19.8e, signal comes through, fine picture, but when it needs to find the Thor 0.8w, drive it a bit and say "Not Found"
Has extensive knowledge of satellite dish and control box setup.
Bedienteil V1 und Steuergerät
Rev. 2.62 E3
Where are you and what channels are you trying to get, from memory one of the Thor footprints is quite focused on the North of Europe.

OP
OP
A
Jun 8, 2023
Funster No
MH
Mc Louise
Am in Denmark and also know which channel is on Thor. Oyster cannot be found by automatic search.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Maybe a language barrier here but sorry I can't help any further. However... Check the simple stuff like the LNB working on all polarities/ bands when on Astra 19.2 East, it all depends on what your system (unknown to me) is looking for regarding "lock on" for Thor, transponder info etc..

OP
OP
A
Jun 8, 2023
Funster No
MH
Mc Louise
With automatic search with Astra, it works fine and can find Thor 0.8w with manual search by setting off 24 degrees with fine signal.

But how do I attach Thor 0.8w to Thor. So I can use Satellite switching between Astra and Thor.
With a normal satellite switch between Astra and Thor, it does not find Thor.

System is Bedienteil V1 und Steuergerät.https://ten-haaft.com/service/updates/softwareupdates-oyster/

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Good afternoon AAugust

Normally I can come on here and offer a fix for most problems but unfortunately I'm not familiar with the Thor transponder settings. My advice if you cannot sort the problem would be to contact the manufacturers Ten-Haaft directly either via telephone on 00497237585880 or via email at service@ten-haaft.de

Hopefully they can assist further.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back