Our Hobbies

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by johnsandywhite, Aug 27, 2007.

1. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite Read Only Funster

:Cool: I fly model Aeroplanes and Helicopters. I also indulge in anything to do with Technology and Computers. I play the Guitar and we have a sing-along. Sandy does Knitting. We both like riding our Mountain Bikes, Karaoke and dining out with friends and playing Card games.

2. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

How do you get time to do all that when you spend so much time helping out on the forums? :Err: :Laughing: :Laughing:

3. johnsandywhite

:Cool: Only when the weather is BAD or we are filling in time waiting to get 'On The Road Again'. Soon be there. :Laughing:

4. 656

656 Read Only Funster

I play Golf

Dave

5. TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn Read Only Funster

I am a voracious reader, also enjoy embroidery, cross stich and card making. I like driving which is handy really :Wink:, and am trying to learn how to work a camera so that I can take good photographs :Confused:, I enjoy cooking too.

Glenn enjoys gardening, motorbikes, DIY, helping our son learn how to maintain his motorbike and all kinds of mechanics. He used to build and fly radio controlled airplanes when he had time.

Tina

6. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

I enjoy,
    photography, cycling, playing guitar, walking, cooking, fishing, computers, reading, card games, posting on forums.. plus all the jobs I enjoy doing on the RV and am going to start metal detecting ..

Jan enjoys watching me work.. :Laughing::Laughing:

7. Munchie

Munchie Funster Life Member

I read a lot, used to love playing golf but got tennis elbow (in both arms) and a touch of lower back pain means I only play once in a while. Learning photography, walking, computers and don't laugh but jigsaws for rainy days :wub:

8. Adria 5

Adria 5 Read Only Funster

hi :Err: A big history buff like old airfields allway when touring go down country lane discovering ww2 dis,used airfields with ear bashing from the wife :Laughing: i read a bit / playered american football
    for leicester panthers , hooked on forums on computers:Eek!: like photgraphy

ray

9. C.L.S

C.L.S Trader - Service & Repairs

Love to go fishing , but only when away in the motorhome

10. dylan

dylan Read Only Funster

Hi, my hobbies - photography with a passion, computer digital editing and reading. My other half - flying model aircraft up the mountain and fishing. We both enjoy running the campsite and meeting the people who come here.
    Dylan

11. dazzer

dazzer Read Only Funster

I love scuba diving!!! In fact i love it so much i learnt to be an instructor so everyone could have a go!!!

Also diving and RVing seem to fit very well together!! (The big freezers means theres lots of room for the lobsters, crabs, scallops etc etc etc!!!:BigGrin:).

I used to have a boat which was great fun (weighed in at nearly 2 tonnes so needed an RV :BigGrin: to tow it with...........RESULT!!!!!:Laughing:). But it turned into a huge hole in the sea to throw money into so I got rid :Frown:

Still love to dive though but need more days in the week to fit it all in!!!

12. highwayman

highwayman Funster Life Member

We both love our scuba diving, sea fishing (i'm learning to fly-fish)
    messing about in our boat and hooning around on our gurt big motorbike,
    we're also learning about wild foods (mushrooms, seaweeds etc)
    I fancy getting back into rc modeling but can't decide what i want and if i have the
    time!!!
    Oh i'm a woodturner and cabinet maker in my spare time :Wink:

regards....nige

13. Wobby

Wobby Read Only Funster

I manage a little cycling, walking, drinking, eating, sleeping and most other ing/s:wub:

14. Tony Santara

Tony Santara Funster

I like computers still learning trying to become more advanced
    diy love changing things at home still got to do the bedroom :Err:
    been into auto mechanics for years used to pull down and rebuild 14 litre deisels engines when i had my own trucks
    whups nearly forgot motorhoming :Eek!:

15. justme AKA Grath

justme AKA Grath BANNED

To be quite honest, as I still work, I find that the Motorhome is my hobby and it along with talking on here takes up all my spare time.:Rofl1:

16. Wobby

Wobby Read Only Funster

Hi john & sandy
    Thats a long list, has fair worn me out :Wink: You really are very active people, makes me feel like an old couch potatoe. Mary can I have another GnT, its hard work sitting typeing still good finger exercize :thumb:

17. johnsandywhite

:BigGrin: In that case I had better not mention - Swimming, using a Wind Surf board as Canoe, Physical exercise, Tennis, Football, Computer, Satellite & Video sorterouterer. Oh! Forget it. The list is endless. :Laughing:

18. oilman

oilman Read Only Funster

Really enjoy fly fishing and fly tying. I have started to accumulate the bits and pieces to have a go at watercolour painting when away in the MH. Also enjoy the odd glass of wine but I guess thats not a hobby. :Smile:

19. vanessa

vanessa Deleted User

Hmmm, hobbies. Well, keeping chickens, DIY (just as well, living here:Laughing:!!), card making, sewing (particularly dressmaking, but not much call for party frocks here:RollEyes:), gardening, walking (out in the countryside, not along roads) ... probably more but I can't think at the moment.

20. chigman

chigman Read Only Funster

I`m into...Fishing,Metal detecting,Football,Home Cinema,a bit of photography and computers.

steve