Opinions?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Lisett, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Lisett

Lisett Read Only Funster

2. capinpugwash

capinpugwash Funster

3. Lisett

Lisett Read Only Funster

Yeah I have a MH. I didnt realize it made a difference with it. Or have I just had a very bad blonde moment.:RollEyes::cry::Blush:

Also the awning I have at the moment is fine but its the roll out canopy thats the issue. The edges have gone and cant connect the two together. By the looks of the link you gave it is only for the sides and front.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  4. Phill D

Phill D

yep, they are different:Doh::Rofl1:

5. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

At that price does it include the caravan ?

• Like Like x 2
  6. davejen

davejen Funster

We once bought one for a caravan, but very awkward to put away- you have to roll it up and try to get it in the bag - not easy when your van is about 7 or8 ft above the ground. A wind-out one is the better option, much easier, and designed for motorhomes.
    Hope this helps, Cheers, Dave:thumb:

7. Ralph-n-Bev

Ralph-n-Bev Funster

We have the wind out canopy with the fiamma zip store to zip to it. We use it even just for a weekend. The wind out awning gets used vertually every time were out. Ralph has fixed brackets to the side of the motorhome so he doesn't have to fix into the ground. Good if on Tarmac or hard standing. The zip sides are used more so at winter time. Then we can still use the cadac to BBQ and have a bit of sheltered outside space if its throwing it down. Space to take wet clothes boots off , dry the dogs off before going inside the motorhome.

8. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Come on he dose give us a discount well that's wot he calls it :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

9. Daifuse

Daifuse

Just bought a Cheyenne 630s (s/h) with one included. Well designed, easy to put up and seems to be very substantially made. :thumb:

10. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

It would be best if you gave us a ring and have a chat to Darren or Matt on 01-580-883062 and they can advise the right item for you

Peter

11. journeyman

journeyman Read Only Funster

So its possible to use a Fiamma Awning throughout the year? I have an F45s fitted, i've used it during this summer and always pegged down.....But I am slightly worried that it might not survive a decent gust of wind(sometimes I even take it down at night!)...If I purchase the sides etc, do you think i could use it throughout the year...other than severe weather? :Smile: It would save me buying a driveaway awning.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  12. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

have seen plenty of fiamma and omnistors with and without safari rooms get wrecked by the wind. if the ground is soft, it will quickly release the pegs, and the whole lot will be up and on the roof of your van in seconds

because of this we only use our fiamma canopy when theres no or little wind and always take it in at night even though we also use straps to resist moderate gusts