One Pot Cooking At Its Best?? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Hi. DavidG58.
I have drink taken... Conde Noble. Hic ! Lidle,Portugal. We used to be Waitrose customers,but their stores are a bit thin on the ground in Portugal.
Tea Bag

In the morning it all makes perfect sense :) (y)

must take more tonic with it tonight :D

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Moules frites - interactive eating at its best. Yum. I hope you used a bit of spare shell to scrape them out and weren't poncing around with a knife and fork.

Mind you, during the Braderie weekend in Lille every bar and cafe in the city tries to outmoule each other, and the results are dire, because most of the eateries don't know how to do them properly or they do them in a rush to meet demand. I won't be having any Braderie moules again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I am still none the wiser, but grateful for the reply, when we meet one day all will become clear, maybe :)
You clearly have not sunk to the drinking depths of folk like us. Conde Noble is the wine qua non of those vintages (I use the term advisedly) you will find of that class of wines found in one litre cartons amongst the isles of Mercadonia, Dia, Consumer and for Conde Noble, Lidls. Prices can be as low as a wallet saving 60 cents a litre.

Best served extremely well chilled whatever its colour.

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I hope you used a bit of spare shell to scrape them out and weren't poncing around with a knife and fork.

Certainly no utensils used for eating here, I don't anyway, but why add to the washing up, even the pan had only had a gentle wipe round from the previous days chilli :)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi DBK.
I thought i had gone,"Beyond the Pale"...LOL It was so hot here the last couple of days,i trialed ? a carton of Conde Noble.( a gift from the Gods !) chilled in the fridge. On bumping into a mate,told him of my experiment and he said,when he was in America,the americans chilled red Biddy....ooops Red Wine. So, myself,perhaps you and whoever else who chills red Biddy(Paint stripper) Oppps RED Wine lol,are in splendid company.
You are a wordsmith DBK,and i thank you for putting into words what i could not.
The effects of "Chilled Conde Noble?" I have just been sat on the balcony here,(In my cups !) and had the good fortune to witness up to 6 Swallows,giving a display of Flying,that the Red Arrows can only dream of,so,got the trusty Lumix DMC-T75 out....... after several futile attempts,and being rolled up with laughter at my uselessness at failing to catch even ONE in a frame,came inside and opened up Motorhome fun. The perfect end,to the perfect day.
Tea Bag...... Hic...LOL!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Glad you could understand what I wrote, the dreaded predictive text gremlins mangled it a bit but after a few glasses who cares! :)

markh

Free Member
Jun 4, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Lots
Wish I could eat like that, so much in fact I'm dribbling, but I had a stroke last year( and I'm way off retiring) caused by over exercise would you believe, so now no butter or fat at all, enjoy it while you can!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back