One night stop over (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
We are coming back through the tunnel from France on Wednesday 12 April around 4pm. On Thursday we are going to Broadstairs with MCC for Easter. As we live in West Sussex we thought we would stay over that way and go onto broadstairs the next day. We had thought about Canterbury park and ride but it will probably be full by that time. We will want to empty waste and fill up with water. Any thoughts about stop over for one night over that way?

OP
OP
The Cruisers
Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
Didn't mention in my original post that we would prefer not to go to camp sites may have to if nothing else open. X

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
We are coming back through the tunnel from France on Wednesday 12 April around 4pm. On Thursday we are going to Broadstairs with MCC for Easter. As we live in West Sussex we thought we would stay over that way and go onto broadstairs the next day. We had thought about Canterbury park and ride but it will probably be full by that time. We will want to empty waste and fill up with water. Any thoughts about stop over for one night over that way?
When we come back from France we normally dump the fresh water as soon as possible when we're on our way up north. However, this year we won't as like you, we're going elsewhere as we return. What I'd do is ensure black and grey waste are empty and fresh full and try Canterbury. When we went one year and it was to late to access, the Police advised us to park at one of the large pull in lay byes on the Dover Road. You could also park on Marine Drive in Dover after 6.00 till 8.00 am (I think) for free. Probably there will be a lot of suggestions son but there's my tuppence worth.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Have you thought about dumping and filling before you cross? At least you will find plenty of places in France. Tardinghen Farm is a few miles outside Calais near Wissant but there are others just as close.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back