One for the M/H Recipe Book

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Geo, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

This is the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

Ingredients:
    4 tbsp. flour
    4 tbsp. sugar
    2 tbsp. cocoa
    1 egg
    3 tbsp. milk
    3 tbsp. oil
    A small splash of vanilla extract
    1 large coffee mug
    3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

Method:
    Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. AL99

AL99 Read Only Funster

Just tried this and its very nice, thank you for the recipe. It was a bit too much for us (can you have too much chocolate?) Very easy to do.

3. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

I just made it as well but with a couple of changes. I used Dove's Farm gluten free self raising flour. I only used half the amount of sugar and pure cocoa.

It was ummmmmmmmmm

You do need a large mug though.

It would make a great "thank you" gift (if cooked in a new mug) for someone who had fed the cat or watered the plants.

My OH does not like chocolate :Eeek: so I'd make this with plain flour instead of cocoa and sultanas or cherries instead of chocolate chips.