Off to Bruges on the 29th (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Have fun and post some pics. We’d love to go in our PVC at some point too. We’ve been lots of times on the mini cruises .

Feb 16, 2020
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globetrott
Exp
In our pvc after a 4 and half hour drive from Sheffield to Canterbury park and ride.

Made use of the bus ride into Canterbury to have some snap in Wetherspoons. Up early tomorrow for the 8Am sailing to Dunkirk.
We're off to Bruges tomorrow too 😁. Currently parked at Canterbury P&R. Train booked for 10am tomorrow.

Staying at Memling for a few days before touring around Belgium and The Neterleands for 3 weeks.

Have fun!

Aug 6, 2020
North Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2014
We’ve just returned from 3 nights in Ghent and had a day trip to Bruges plus one night in Brussels before flying home this morning (got caught up in the football chaos near the Christmas Market yesterday but fortunately we kept away from the main disorder though it was very noisy). I would recommend going to Ghent while you are close by - so much character - do the boat trip with the €9 each, and pop to the Tourist Information (we did a quick 5 mins survey and won 2 tickets to the Castle worth €24 - we suspect everyone wins). Have a great trip 😁

OP
OP
dazandandrea
Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
We're off to Bruges tomorrow too . Currently parked at Canterbury P&R. Train booked for 10am tomorrow.

Staying at Memling for a few days before touring around Belgium and The Neterleands for 3 weeks.

Have fun!
Will try not to wake you up in the morning and see you at memling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dazandandrea
Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp

Only off for a week but well excited

Attachments

• 20221129_070554.jpg
    20221129_070554.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
dazandandrea
Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Very good ferry crossing. Channel was like a mill pond, all be it a bit bigger.

Had a drive to Ypres and the fog came In. Must be almost 30 years since i visited the town and we were pleasantly surprised.

Had a great meal and some Zot .

Got to memling just as it was getting dark.

All settled in now but the leccy keeps tripping. Heating and kettles are the culprits.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
We are at the aire in the town, came yesterday about 11-30 after a few days in France and the aire was rammed lucky we got the second to last pitch but vans were also parked up on the side.
Moved to the large pitches over the back now until Tuesday😁
Town was busy yesterday but not to bad today, coach park is full of coaches so you wouldn’t get an overflow parking place in there now !!

Been on the Duval, didn’t realise it’s 8.5%😳😳

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back