see you there:roflmto:

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
is it suitable for kids or not? have asked the question a couple of times, anyone would think we wasnt wanted there lol

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Sorry Must have missed that, It is a working man's club so not sure the view on kids in the club, I can ask when i see Keith on Sunday, or just give him a ring.

The area we park in is ok for Kids and there is a footy pitch that the Caravans park on that would be ok for kids to play on, But i will ask Keith on Sunday.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Ok i have spoken to Keith and have told him i will let him know how many by the weekend

See details of what is on in the earlier post, this is not a normal site it is on hard standing in the carpark and around the back of the club an area where they have meets, they have a licence for meets for 5 days there is electric 6 amp only and water also a elsan point.

Please if you are intrested Contact Keith with your details 01325 720497.

Tell him that Mike with the dodge told you to ring Then let me know you have booked.

We will be there from the 28th.

List of names attending

Ehuplad
Tick 59
Weekenders
<!-- / message -->

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
possibly us, will let you know by the weekend

thanks again

leanne :Smile:

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
Booked up - will be there on the 29th Des, Dee and family

PS Spoken to Keith at the site - they are fine with children in the Club on a night just as long as they behave (me thinks it may be the older ones that dont!!!)

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
paul said thanks Chris and Bill, he will be along shortly lol x

all booked up Mike , we arrive on 31st for 2 nights :)

look forward to seeing everyone then

leanne :Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Ok i have spoken to Keith and have told him i will let him know how many by the weekend

See details of what is on in the earlier post, this is not a normal site it is on hard standing in the carpark and around the back of the club an area where they have meets, they have a licence for meets for 5 days there is electric 6 amp only and water also a elsan point.

Please if you are intrested Contact Keith with your details 01325 720497.

Tell him that Mike with the dodge told you to ring Then let me know you have booked.

We will be there from the 28th.

List of names attending

Ehuplad
Tick 59
Weekenders
Tommy_harry
Lallymc

Excellant nice group of us, should be a good time had by all, If there are any others that want to go shout up, even if just thinking about it.

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Just to let you all know there is a chinese that delivers to the site, i will try to find if any other takeaways also do, but i can always nip into town if we need one. :thumb::thumb:

Not after the pub shuts though :Doh::Doh::Doh:

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
As we live pretty close we are thinking of taking the car (eldest son is working some of the time we are there) so if needs be we can pop off for supplies for people !

Des

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
We went to the rock & roll night on Friday what a good night, chatting to people there, they say the new year do is excellent.

Things i found out .

There is a food van outside
You can take food into the club for the new year night
I was also told that you get a ticket for the 4 nights including your camping, entertainment for the 4 nights, club open all day every day karioke on a afternoon the cost for this for 2 people £65 now i have not spoken to Keith this is just what i was told. Although this sound, right as this would mean £5 pp cover charge for the entertainment.
I will try to get to speak with him today, if you require the exact price for your stay and entertainment, please give keith a ring.

If you do not want to go to the entertainment then there is plenty of room in the bar and the camping price is what i stated earlier £10 1st night £5 PN after that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
We are at the site now and the weather is nice and sunny 0 degrees with no snow.

I will give a weather report a bit closer to the date but cannot see any issue's.

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
We are at the site now and the weather is nice and sunny 0 degrees with no snow.

I will give a weather report a bit closer to the date but cannot see any issue's.

It's on it's way Mike, It's bleaching down over here right now !!!!
Chris

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Nothing here Chris, had a very light covering last night

Leanne :Smile:

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
are we planning to cook something between us to take it on New Years Eve or are we doing our own thing?

Leannex:Smile:

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
We will proberbly eat before going in as the dog needs his tea and tablets at 7pm.

But others may want to muc in.

Latest update, tickets should be ordered for the enertainment before you arrive, not sure how many already taken (it was fairly full last Friday) but to be certain you get in, they should be booked, also told it is cheaper to get a ticket for the full 4 nights with camping than paying seperate, any extra nights can also be added to this.

Best to ring keith to find out cost and book these :thumb::thumb:

Still no snow but a little cold -10 this morning but has warmed up during the day to the dizzy heights of -3, all taps outside now frozen, :Eeek::Eeek: so using John Smiths in the water tank. :roflmto::roflmto:

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
ok Thanks Mike brrrrr

prob best to fill up water tank before we live then and hope it doesnt all freeze up lol.

do u know how much tickets are for new years eve, we are only there for 2 nights so not worth doing the 4 day package

thanks Leanne :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Have a good time you lot, and loook after our bill & chris.

Have a great new year guys..

Paul

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Have a good time you lot, and loook after our bill & chris.

Have a great new year guys..

Paul

Are you insinuating that we are doddery old burgers lol, well Bill might be but I'm still young at heart.
Have a wonderful New Year, and we will see you in the spring.
Chris

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
ok Thanks Mike brrrrr

prob best to fill up water tank before we live then and hope it doesnt all freeze up lol.

do u know how much tickets are for new years eve, we are only there for 2 nights so not worth doing the 4 day package

thanks Leanne :Smile:

Got the taps working again today :Smile::Smile:
Ticket prices i think £6 pp for NYE, best to give Keith a ring. But you will save that on beer at £1.50 a pint.

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Weather update, slight covering of snow today, although roads are clear Being 1 deg most of the day with sunshine. :Cool::Cool::Cool:

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Excellent news about taps Mike, we are up to tropical temperatures now horayyyy, mind u we had another snowfall this afternoon, not so good:Sad:

£1.50 a pint is great, cant argue with that, hope wine is cheap too lol . think paul is going to give Keith a ring tomorrow, are you there for over xmas too? , we are heading off Friday to York.

Thanks for keeping us updated

Leanne :Smile::Smile::Smile:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Got the taps working again today :Smile::Smile:
Ticket prices i think £6 pp for NYE, best to give Keith a ring. But you will save that on beer at £1.50 a pint.

Hi Mike

Spoke to Keith last night and said he would put our names down for new year as we did'nt want to miss out on this night, but told him we did'nt want the 4 night package.
hope the do shorts cheaper too as I don't drink beer:thumb:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Excellent news about taps Mike, we are up to tropical temperatures now horayyyy, mind u we had another snowfall this afternoon, not so good:Sad:

£1.50 a pint is great, cant argue with that, hope wine is cheap too lol . think paul is going to give Keith a ring tomorrow, are you there for over xmas too? , we are heading off Friday to York.

Thanks for keeping us updated

Leanne :Smile::Smile::Smile:

Hi Leanne

We also had snow again in the night last night, quite a good covering, but main roads are OK, hope it stays away and we can get to this meet for newyear

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
its never ending isnt it, everyones plans are all upset, we managed to get the van out today, we head off to York first thing in the morning and are praying that we get no more snow over night.

look forward to seeing u both again, seems a long time since Lincoln

Leanne x:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back