Norfolk..... CL site (1 Viewer)

Jun 21, 2020
Huntingdon ish.... the rundown backwater
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
We've used a CL in Brisley Norfolk to base ourselves for some of the Cycling UK loop rides which are deviations from the Rebellion Way. We are back there in May this year that is me and 4 of my cycling friends.
We like Brisley because it is a super wee site, great facilities and hosts and there is a superb pub down the road for an evening meal. We've ridden 3 of the loop rides from there but the caveat is that one is where you need to ride a few miles to Fakenham to pick up the route. In this case we've added the extra to the route from Brisley to Fakenham ( happy to share if there is any interest)
Cycling uk link is https://experience.cyclinguk.org/norfolk and there is also a Wolf Way section in Suffolk
CL site is https://bigskybrisley.com/cl-site/

OP
OP
sgl5gjr
Jun 21, 2020
Huntingdon ish.... the rundown backwater
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Unfortunately I'm no longer into cycling but we do use The Brisley Bell on occasions .. it's a great pub and brillint food. (y)
Fabulous pub..... and Big Sky is a fab site..... I've got to try and find a site somewhere between Cromer and Mundesley for some more loop routes up there..... I've found one for the routes around Lynn/Sandringham/Hunny area

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Fabulous pub..... and Big Sky is a fab site..... I've got to try and find a site somewhere between Cromer and Mundesley for some more loop routes up there..... I've found one for the routes around Lynn/Sandringham/Hunny area
We must try Big Sky sometime .. it would save the problem of drinking & driving. :cheers:

There are many larger sites along the coast between Cromer & Mundesley. We have stayed at Sandy Gulls and are booked for later in the year on Mill Cottage CL but that is just outside Sherringham.

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
We must try Big Sky sometime .. it would save the problem of drinking & driving. :cheers:

There are many larger sites along the coast between Cromer & Mundesley. We have stayed at Sandy Gulls and are booked for later in the year on Mill Cottage CL but that is just outside Sherringham.
Always fancied Mill Cottage, but both our vans we’ve had exceeded the max length limit. 🤨

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back