LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs I 7820-2
Exp
New to motorhomes 2019
What if you can't climb a ladder into a drop down bed? Especially in the dark.
You probably wouldn't have any motorhome in that case as it would be difficult to get into the cab seat via the passenger door or the hab area via the side door. They all have steps of some description?
Our steps are inbuilt, not a portable ladder and the bed is lower than the majority of coach build fixed beds that we looked at last year and we also retain a large lounge area.

2019-05-19 17.36.17.jpg

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I think some of the N&B A Class vans look like prison vans, that's how I describe them to my non motor homing chum, but I'd still have one!!
Yet I have never seen an A class prison van so that must be quite confusing for them, why don't you describe the differences properly and they might understand.

Martin

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Yet I have never seen an A class prison van so that must be quite confusing for them, why don't you describe the differences properly and they might understand.

Martin

No, not confusing at all, he instantly knows what I'm talking about, as I said, I'd still have one.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
I think the Smove interior is a bit utilitarian but not quite as basic as a prison van :) .

IMO Smove are for people who are not confident drivers. Its the same width and length as a comparable Arto but with a small cab and a mickey mouse kitchen. £100K on a Smove or £50K on a decent used Arto with a bed each end - No contest for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
Each to their own but not ideal on a FWD motorhome IMHO.
It’s quite good..
Previous A class had no problems, and this one is a heavier lump. At the front (3litre auto) and on a Alko heavy chassis. Plus, it’s gets me away from MrsB ?????

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back