Jun 6, 2012
Stevenage
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Im a newbie
Hi all!!

I became a first time motorhome owner last friday when i bought a 2002 swift suntor 630l.

So we aranged to collect to motorhome at 8:30 in the morning so we could get away for the bank holiday weekend to a cl site we booked in the derbyshire dales(wont goto that site again but thats another story)

Any way everything went well (other than me not remembering how to operate anything) until bed time when we decided to make up the double bed at the rear of the van.

I then spent a good hour playing tetris with the cushions trying to make the bed up.

In the end i gave up and jammed cushions in place where i no they dont go just so i could goto bed.(2 dogs limit use of other beds)

So my question is ::::: Anyone got a suntor that could tell me the correct way?

I will be very gratefull for any help.:Doh:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sorry can not help with your question, but welcome to fun, sure someone will be along with a answer soon. :welcomefunster:

Roryboys Dad

Free Member
Mar 19, 2012
Glapwell Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference P716 LPR
Exp
If you don't get a reply from anyone on this Forum try ringing the Swift Customer Care Team on 01482 875740.

:france::france::france:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Pussle

I think left swab faces at right angles to the main back slab, then cross the central cushion so you have a flat side, no i think you start with the right swab no forget that but welcome you should get the correct sequence soon

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
This Swift sales brochure has a picture of the rear bed made up... it may help

Link Removed

ChrisF

Free Member
Jun 2, 2012
Southwest Crete
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 months
Reminds me of a time...

Reminds me of a family trip to Scotland when I was a teenager:

We'd hired a VW camper and borrowed a 2 man tent from the local council.

1st night we arrive in Scotland having been on the road for hours and its dark. My mother and sister were inhabiting the camper leaving my dad and I to erect the tent nearby.

We tried and we tried to make sense of the tent but after some considerable time gave up and made do with what shelter we could arrange.

The following morning, in the cold light of day, we saw the entent of the problem: the tent turned out to be a family frame tent and not the simple 2 man ridge tent we had been expecting - it was huge!

Moral: it's a good idea to try these things out when you have plenty of time and are in easy reach of help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
This may sound silly but did you get all the cushions ?not unusual for a owner who does not use them all to stick them in the house or garage if they are in the way ::bigsmile:
terry

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
life is so complicated

Life is so complicated:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am having problems with a French micro wave egg thingie :cry::cry:... cannot help on the bed bit... sorry.. do not have those problems on the RV (American motorhome )....

Anyway welcome to MHF.. sure someone will have an answer... but phoning the factory may be the answer.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard:thumb:

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
You are not alone !!!

There,s lots of people on here with funny problems :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: