Free Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ireland
Funster No
MH
1988 fiat ducato
Exp
Im a newbie
hi all my name is andy im new to this site and the campervan seen i have just got myself my first campervan it is a 1988 fiat ducato 2litre petrol it is a holdsworth conversion im am wondering would anybody out there be able to help me i am looking for a manual about the conversion as i just bought the camper but nothing came with it no books ect thanks for taken time to read my post!!!!!!

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Andy & welcome :thumb:Can not help with manual but anything you are unsure of just ask away :thumb: Best thing is to see what turns on with hook up and what does not -pull fuses and see what goes off etc, and make notes for future reference ::bigsmile:
terry

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Andy and welcome to Motorhome fun, sorry can not help you with that particular question,but if you are new to motorhomeing, my advice would be to read the forums, check out what you need to get on the road comfortably and ask as many questions as you want, a lot of them will get you the answers you want. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry cannot help with the manual ... have you tried googling for it? But want to say hello and welcome... Joy :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back