newbie help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Andyc, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Andyc

Andyc Read Only Funster

hi all my name is andy im new to this site and the campervan seen i have just got myself my first campervan it is a 1988 fiat ducato 2litre petrol it is a holdsworth conversion im am wondering would anybody out there be able to help me i am looking for a manual about the conversion as i just bought the camper but nothing came with it no books ect thanks for taken time to read my post!!!!!!

2. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi Andy & welcome :thumb:Can not help with manual but anything you are unsure of just ask away :thumb: Best thing is to see what turns on with hook up and what does not -pull fuses and see what goes off etc, and make notes for future reference :BigGrin:
    terry

3. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hi Andy and welcome to Motorhome fun, sorry can not help you with that particular question,but if you are new to motorhomeing, my advice would be to read the forums, check out what you need to get on the road comfortably and ask as many questions as you want, a lot of them will get you the answers you want. :welcomefunster:

• Like Like x 1
  4. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Sorry cannot help with the manual ... have you tried googling for it? But want to say hello and welcome... Joy :Smile:

• Like Like x 1