Free Member
Jun 26, 2012
M/ch UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 7RG
Exp
Hi to all.
Have loads of questions I need to ask before my partner and I leave for Europe for as long as it takes.
I will be coming back to this later so hope others can help us with many unanswered questions.
Tks
GeoffH

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome to MHF

Welcome to MHF... well if you have loads and loads of questions I would suggest you subscribe and become a member .. best £10 you will ever spend... other wise you only get 4 posts free.. and as you have used one, you will not get a chance to ask all the burning questions that the members will be able to answer for you.

Worth while place MHF.. great bunch and very helpful.

Even one of our French members sorted out a tyre I burst on the way to France a little while back.. located a tyre for my RV .. that is the sort of help you can get.

Bob

Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
I second what slobadoberbob says.

I got my first MH last summer and the £10 I spent to be a member here has been the best £10 I've spent all year.

The people on here are unbelievably kind, helpful, and just darn right nice ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
I joined at the start of this year and have not needed any help on the road (and hope I dont need it) but I get the feeling that the members here would give help without question.

From this forum i have already saved my £10 over and over by reading the forums and making a better choice of purchase for my MH equipment.

Get yer tenner out!!:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back