New Stereo Headunit Installation in Peugeot Boxer (1 Viewer)

Jun 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
I’ve also changed my radio and the mileage started flashing. I checked with a local auto electrician who knew straight away that it needs a “proxy alignment” which is something he can do for about £70.
Also it is true that the vehicle cannot see the original radio so it flashes the mileage
Excellent, thanks

Jun 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
If you install the correct steering wheel control module it stops the flashing. It “joins up” the can loop.
It still shows an error when the ecu’s are scanned but stops the flashing and doesn’t affect anything else.
The error says “unable to connect to radio ecu”

Speak to your radio supplier for the correct steering wheel module..I don’t know what you need.
They seem to think I have the correct canbus module and have provided it previously for Ducato/ Boxers. Will get back in touch with them, thanks.

Jan 6, 2017
East Devon
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XL
Exp
since 2014
I've recently had a new Android Auto head unit (Kenwood DMX5200dabs I think). Unit is excellent but speedo flashes. The installer is confident he has installed the wrong Connects 2 module. We took the van away for a trip to France for 6 weeks, so 3000 miles of flashing speedo. Going back next week to have a different Connects 2 module installed which the guy ordered whilst we were away. He's confident this will do the trick. I'll let you know!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sue and Rick

Free Member
Apr 20, 2022
Brighouse, UK
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 155 2016
Exp
Since 2020
They seem to think I have the correct canbus module and have provided it previously for Ducato/ Boxers. Will get back in touch with them, thanks.
Speak to the module manufacturer. Quote your head unit and van year etc.

Jan 6, 2017
East Devon
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XL
Exp
since 2014
Further to post #33 above, they replaced the Connect 2 module that they originally used with one with a serial number

ATD SWC-29CTFA019.​

Everything works perfectly now.

Fiat Ducato 2020 MY 2.3 140.

Sep 10, 2022
Warrington, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 125
Not a head unit as such but I used this unit bought from Amazon. Simple to fit using the supplied suction bracket and allows car play and android auto. It has built in speakers but I just Bluetooth it to the original Boxer head unit and it works great, including volume / radio station / track adjustment on the steering wheel. What I really like is that I can just move it to another vehicle leaving the OEM kit untouched.

61FBF7F3-2943-4A03-B6F6-43E037AD1E2B.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back