• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

New Mobility Scooter For Sale (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We bought this one month ago for Katie and she refuses to use it. We paid £790 From a local mobility store. It's as good as new and we'll accept £600.

It breaks down really simply into three of four manageable pieces for easy transporting.

For collection or we could take it to Lincoln. These are pictures from the site. The one we have is the Golden Lemon colour as shown and is new unmarked with the battery charged just the once.

http://www.kymcohealthcare.com/?q=products/show/11

buggy1.png

buggy2.png

buggy3.png

Melvin

Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
My wife had one of those they are a brilliant piece of kit ,we went all over with hers, fitted in our Micra and on the bike rack of the MH .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Doctor Dave

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years followed by a break of 11 years and then 4+ years but given up now
Very similar to the one my wife "drives". Katie might prefer it without the basket on!

I can lift ours into the van after just taking the battery off (just fits through the door) but for our car need to fold / dismantle it a bit more.
The battery is the heaviest part!

Sounds like a bargain to me and good luck with the sale. I tried to get my sons mother-in-law interested but she claims she doesn't want one yet.

Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back