Free Member
Jun 11, 2012
IOW
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 Full timing
Hello all just wanted to introduce myself, names Chris I was made redundant July 2011, Been caravaning for years so decided to rent out the house sell the car and caravan bought a motor home and moved into it August 6th 2011, Went to Europe August 21st 2011 got home in Midd March this year. Loved every minute of it and really enjoy this life style. I hope to be crossing the channel to France again in August for the winter again, traveling through France Switzerland Spain and fingers crossed this time make Morocco, then back to the UK to find some work in March/April next year. I made some great new friends last year had an absolute ball and loads of fun. Full timing is so far great.:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Crumbs, Crizatuk you are one strange looking guy/gal but look forward to meeting you... just let us know you come in peace though....:winky:

Paulh

Free Member
May 1, 2008
Bangor N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Hi Chris, sounds like you"re living the dream .::bigsmile: May your fuel tank aways be full and your road always flat.:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome also from us

:welcomefunster: warm welcome to MHF

Bob, Sue, and Ezzie the ST Bernard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hello and welcome Chris aka (crizatuk)to the site, good to see you are full timing in your motorhome and having a good time, as a full member you are invited to come to the Rutland water Rally, Meet, in Leicestershire on the 8th July 2012 to the 15th July 2012, for 1 day or any number of days to suit you, with no pressure at all, and come and meet over 100 other site members all doing the same thing, meeting each other and generally having a good time, with information galore. Hope to see you there, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
newbee in town

Hi Chris I'm a newbee too. Attended my first rallie last week in Chester. Great to meet like minded folk. Off to Wrenbury this coming week, I'm told this is a great rally. I know you will be made welcome. Enjoy
Kaybee ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Chris, great living the dream great welcome to fun :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements