New Classifieds

Discussion in 'Forum News and Announcements' started by Jim, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

I'm not happy with our classified setup, so I've decided that the KISS system will serve us much better and I've bought he classifieds into the forums.

You'll find the classified forums at the bottom of the home page Motorhomes and General Classifieds

When you post you are forced to choose a thread title. For Sale - Sold - Wanted

You will be able to edit your thread indefinitely to mark it sold, or change the description or reduce the price, You will also be able to delete it if you wish.

The adverts will be seen buy everyone, but only subscribers can place adverts. No charges, private sales only (y) Thanks http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/categories/motorhomefun-classifieds.297/

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Mousy

Mousy Funster Life Member

Perfect timing Jim as we are selling the van. We put it in classified last night, should we list it again under for sale?

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

I would, I won't be closing that section just yet but it will get far more exposure within the forum I think (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mousy

How do I do that ? Create new thread and cut and paste from classified? Will that take the pics over too?

I'll have a play, hopefully I won't break anything:Eeek:

5. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yes just start a new thread in the Motorhome Classified Forum, description, photos and price. (y)

6. Mousy

Really easy to use Jim, well done and thank you. If I can do it it must be fool proof!

Does the edit function stay open unlike normal posts?

7. Parcverger

Parcverger Funster - Campsite Owner

More thanks here, Jim, the change is good news for us too. We've recently given away the last of our MotorhomeFun advertising cards, so if you can send some more via any Funster coming here we'd happily continue to pass them on.
    Bob