My first motorhome wave!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Hollyberry, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Hollyberry

Hollyberry Funster

Picked up the motorhome today & got it home in one piece. I am told by friend who was following that I also left all parked cars, cyclists etc... in one piece too. Got my first wave and was able to wave back as a proper motorhomer!!!
    Have to say the service at the dealer was absolutely cr**--customer service is NOT understood at all.:Sad: but everything seems OK.

Want to say a huge thanks for all your help, everyone, for answering my multitude of questions, for the warm welcome, and for all the laughs. There've been times in the past few years I thought I'd never laugh again and deciding to buy another motorhome (and finding Fun along the way) has made life seem a bit brighter again. So thanks:Smile: everyone, you're a great bunch.

• Like Like x 15
  2. yodeli

yodeli Funster Life Member

Pauline please , when you have problems with a frenchy... give me a shout !!!!because I might be a small woman but I have a big big mouth:shout:and I can be very persuasive, and ... I know words ...:)Blush: )you don't!!!!I am very able to drive to your place and give you a good hand ...believe me:BigGrin::Wink:!!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

• Like Like x 9
  3. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

:Rofl1::Rofl1:MDR:Rofl1:

• Like Like x 2
  4. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Holly, Hope you have a wonderful wonderful holiday.... you will be setting off with Salopian soon won't you?:Smile:

5. motorhomelover

motorhomelover

hope you enjoy your MH as much as we do our RV life is worth living when it is this good :thumb:

6. yorkieman

yorkieman Funster

I love the waving.

We got out MH in July and I didn't know anything about the waving so it took me by surprise.

I just thought the first MH driver we passed was being nice, and then the next one waved, and the next and on it went.

In the end I realised that all MH are nice people. It is a great crowd. it must just attract that sort of person I reckon.

:welcome:

• Like Like x 1
  7. jenny and mitch

jenny and mitch Funster

New motorhome

Hi Holly. I don't know what has been keeping you in low spirits during the past, but now you are the owner of a motorhome AND a member of this super club your troubles are over, so don't be too nervous about driving, its like everything else, the more you do it the better you get at it.... SO, off you go and ENJOY yourself, you live in a country that caters for motorhomes.... We wish you all the very best.:thumb::thumb:
    Mitch and Jenny.. x

8. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hollyberry, hope you and your new van have many happy adventures together, enjoy :Smile: are you giving your new motorhome a name.

9. Jim

Jim Ringleader

10. WynandJean

WynandJean Funster

:welcome:
    Will this do until we pass you in person?
    Wyn