My First Adventure

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by lilac lill, Sep 9, 2013.

1. lilac lill

lilac lill

Mornings all,

Well, Madge is almost packed, and I'm off for my first 'proper' adventure for 2 weeks... only ever done long weekends before.
    Starting off going up to Keilder Water, staying at Leaplish caravan park for 4 nights, then back down to Oldham to The Hawthorn nightstop for 1 night so my parents can visit, then down to north Wales to http://www.tyddynllwyn.com/ which is owned by my cousin - and I'd completely forgotten about it.!:Doh: Not seen her for about 15yrs, so will be nice to catch up.
    Bit nervous about the possibility of Madge not making it, but hey... I have recovery sorted. :Wink:
    Will try and check in now and again, I took Jaw's recommendation and got the Ovivo dongle for the laptop, but not sure if I'll be too 'out of the way' for the signal.
    Off to finish packing - so be good whilst I'm gone... don't do anything I wouldn't do... :Rofl1:

• Like Like x 3
  2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Have a great first adventure xxxx

3. Wildbill

Wildbill Funster

Good luck hope you enjoy motor homing as much as we do just remember that there is no hurry to get to your destination your on holiday and when thing just don’t go to plan brew up and chill have fun and relax enjoy
    :driving2:

• Like Like x 1
  4. flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken Funster Life Member

Hi Debbie, Good to see you are off on your maiden voyage, hope you have a great time and Madge behaves herself impeccably, Lets hope you may be able to come to the Lincoln show and meet the other funsters and 100,s of other motorhomers. But above all enjoy yourself, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

5. Viennese

Viennese Funster

Bon voyage and good luck.

Perhaps your cousin might be interested in Funsters visiting - small discount to Funsters??

Best regards

Catherine

PS Love the dogs!

• Like Like x 1