Motorhome Stopovers (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2016
Soham, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Since 2016
Will be interested in the replies to this thread.
We are in our first year of MH ownership, and joined Brit Stops last Sept, and brought the 2017 Book at the NEC last Tuesday. Have stopped at 5 of the places listed so far, and Impressed with all of them.
We haven't heard of the Stopovers site, so interested to hear people's views.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Yes we would. We've joined last 3 years and impressed with every one we been to especially the vineyard in East England (can't remember if it was Suffolk or Narfook because it was a vineyard)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
If your on FB have look there as a few pages related to motorhome parking, also have a look on searchforsites and Keith's map on here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
True but the Britstops book is more if you include postage and I find that whenever I look up a Britstop location I usually look at it on the internet anyway.
Mine was £27.50 including postage this year.
I think it comes down to preferences to book or apps. I do like apps but not on camping so I prefer books on things like Brit Stops, All The Aires and ACSI book (although when I can work it out I've got ACSI app free)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Brought Britstops the last 2 years only spent one night on one so probably won't bother this year, we find Motorhoming in the UK too much hassle, find it easier to drive 20 miles to Newhaven and hop on a ferry.:D

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Brought Britstops the last 2 years only spent one night on one so probably won't bother this year, we find Motorhoming in the UK too much hassle, find it easier to drive 20 miles to Newhaven and hop on a ferry.:D
I think we would if we were only a short hop away but it's best part of 6 hours plus to the sea ports and for others it's even more. I appreciate your lack of use but that's more circumstances or situation rather than the usefulness of the free parking app or book

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back