Motorhome manuals

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Mike foster, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Mike foster

Mike foster Funster

i have a compass drifter 410 merit motorhome on a Peugeot boxer.1996, when I purchased it was from a insurance company as a stolen recovered, there was no manuals with it but it is in excellent condition with two sets of keys, being a complete novice I have no idea how everything works, I have looked on the net for manuals but no luck, has anybody got any idea where I can pick one up please.
    Regards Mike

2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

The Explorer Group Archives don't go back that far but you may find that the 2003 Motorhome Handbook (oldest to download) has some common features with your van.

For the appliances (fridge, toilet, heater &c) you may well find the manuals/handbooks for the ones fitted to your van on the web sites of their manufacturers, e.g. Dometic, Thetford, Truma.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. DanielFord

DanielFord Funster

There are quite a lot of motorhomers heading to Linclon shortly, I'm sure someone could give you a run down ;-)

4. REKERLY

REKERLY Funster

Contact the Compass & Herald motorhome club they have copies of some manuals. The contact details will be on the web. The Herald Insignia circa 2000 was is very similar to your Drifter.
    You will get help from the club also please contact me if you wish. Rex

5. Mike foster

Mike foster Funster

Thanks for the link Graham some good reading there, have sent e-mail to compass & herald Rex hopefully they will get back to me, I will be going to the show ground Daniel as its half mile from my house, looking forward to it .
    Regards Mike.

• Like Like x 1