Motorhome & Caravan Accessory Outlets

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by BeeSea, Jun 2, 2015.

1. BeeSea

BeeSea Funster

We've just set off on our first MH trip (4 month lap of the UK) from the Midlands and we "provisioned" our new-to-us MH at Jacksons of Arley just outside Cov/Nuneaton. Excellent store/range and prices. After 2 weeks we now know what else we need (!) so need suggestions as to where we can find a large and extensive supplier down in Somerset/Devon/Cornwall. Do we know of a listing of the MH/Van accessory superstores around the country??

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wombles

Wombles Funster

• Like Like x 3
  3. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

• Like Like x 2
  4. whoa

whoa Funster

The company details I'm placing I have never used them before, and not sure what your looking for, so I'm posting it purely for info, if it helps good, if not no probs, I have no connection with them at all, but looking at something I want to purchase from them in the near future

www.somersetcamping.co.uk

5. daveandsan

daveandsan Funster

6. denisejoe

denisejoe Funster Life Member

What do you actually need? Quite often you can buy things much more cheaply in supermarkets and other independent shops. As soon as you say "caravan/motorhome" it adds a few quid to the price!

Denise

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kiwi Brit

Kiwi Brit Funster

Agree Jacksons of Old Arley have a great stock of accessories and staff very helpful.
    Have a great trip, may see you somewhere as we are going to be travelling around UK for three months.
    Only picked up our motorhome two weeks ago. Great so happy.

8. sedge

sedge Funster

Err - Jackson's is local to us and we live diagonally opposite Pedleys Caravans - and we actually find these days that quite a few things are as cheap, sometimes cheaper, in Pedleys TBH. Admittedly they are not as big and don't stock the variety of stuff that Jackson's do - but even so, it's sadly still a shadow of its former self these days.

Used to go in there just for a look and would always find something I hadn't realised I needed LOL - that's not the case these days, simply because the amount of stock - and what they stock - has reduced so much. probably because there are far fewer manufacturers, I expect so - which is also sad.

They do tend to be a tad more knowledgeable at Old Arley though.

Wasn't there somewhere elsewhere - Cotswold Camping was it?? - that was equally huge?