Rally Millport Activity Meet Mon-Fri 19th-23rd (4 Viewers)

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
IMG_0276.JPG
It's hard being a funster

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
'Funsters invade Iran'?

That'll get em shaking in their boots then!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Just left one of best meets ever, great weather, food, activities and company. Thanks to @irnbru for all her efforts it was worth it.
It was great meeting you both had a really fabulous time , hope we meet again in the not to distant future. Safe journey on your travels, take care
MicknMew

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi all
Sorry I bailed out;) while you guys were off having boating fun:D just sad to miss the Haggis and blood tonight, and it's nowt to do with your cooking Loren honest:sneaky::p

I've had the most fantastic time at Millport, thanks to Sandra and Alan @irnbru for organising it all in such a great location, and thanks to the rest of you guys @Ambilkate @Clive @Allan & Loren @Neilfg @MicknMew @andy63 for making me feel so welcome:clap::clap:

Ps. Special thanks to Andy for the great breakfast this morning(y)

PPs. Bet I've missed someone:confused:

Oh and thanks to all the other dogs for putting up with Billy and Pippy:D

And last but not least, sorry to all the Rabbits, you can eat in peace tonight:whistle:

And sorry to everyone who got bitten by Pippy, you know who you are:giggler:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi all
Sorry I bailed out;) while you guys were off having boating fun:D just sad to miss the Haggis and blood tonight, and it's nowt to do with your cooking Loren honest:sneaky::p

I've had the most fantastic time at Millport, thanks to Sandra and Alan @irnbru for organising it all in such a great location, and thanks to the rest of you guys @Ambilkate @Clive @Allan & Loren @Neilfg @MicknMew @andy63 for making me feel so welcome:clap::clap:

Ps. Special thanks to Andy for the great breakfast this morning(y)

PPs. Bet I've missed someone:confused:

Oh and thanks to all the other dogs for putting up with Billy and Pippy:D

And last but not least, sorry to all the Rabbits, you can eat in peace tonight:whistle:

And sorry to everyone who got bitten by Pippy, you know who you are:giggler:

Safe travels Tim lovely to meet up with you Billy &Pippy . Thanks for all the photos and film you have taken memories for us to look at and cherish . We Hope to meet up with you again sometime soon if not will see you next year :) :) :)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
A BIG Thank you Sandra & Alan for all your dedication time and effort that you have put into sharing this most beautiful place with us . We know how much this island means to you both .
We feel very prevalidged to have shared this experience with such a lovely bunch of Funsters in this very special place we will never forget it or the people here they have welcomed us to their island with smiles and open hearts . They love sharing the history and what the island has given to them . We spent time chatting with some of the older volunteers at the museum they told us all the lovely places to visit to get the most special experience from our time here .
THANK YOU from us three x

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I can only echo what's already been said , great company and great fun.:D2

As to the location, you all found out what I already knew. A cracking little island.(y)

Thanks to Loren and Allan for cooking our haggis last supper last night.

I will see you all later today or next week at Falkirk.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Just got home after a tiring drive... windy wet horrible...
Stark contrast to the lovely weather for us at Millport. ..
Thanks Sandra @irnbru for organising it and for the kayaking...
To all the others who were there , thanks for the great company , I hope you have all made it safely to your next meet or wherever your journeys take you..
Andy.

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
A great big :ta:Sandra for organizing the best ever rally yet at Millport, marks out of ten for this would have to be 20. From the kayaking, bike riding,swimming,nights out, the wonderful location and fantastic company, it couldn't have been any better. You are 1 in a million Sandra for all the hard work you've put in for making it go so well (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y).give yourself a huge pat on the back.

:cheers: and thanks again
MicknMew

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
A great big :ta:Sandra for organizing the best ever rally yet at Millport, marks out of ten for this would have to be 20. From the kayaking, bike riding,swimming,nights out, the wonderful location and fantastic company, it couldn't have been any better. You are 1 in a million Sandra for all the hard work you've put in for making it go so well (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y).give yourself a huge pat on the back.

:cheers: and thanks again
MicknMew

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
At last a wifi signal!!! A huge thank you to Sandra @irnbru for organising a brilliant rally and probably one of the best we've been to due to the fabulous people that attended and made every day very special. Sorry we missed you leaving Tim @wizzer59 some of the shots you took from your drone are amazing. See some of you in a few days at Falkirk and hope to see others soon xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back