Midgeley motors skipton

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by aba, Nov 13, 2010.

1. aba

aba

hi all my motorhome is nearly 12 months old and getting due its first annual service
    has anyone used midgeleys how was the service??
    i know that costs vary from garage to garage but that isn't really an issue i want the job done properly and and everything done as i have heard the horror stories of the ungreased alko axles etc.

i just don't want to leave my van with some garage then have to re-do all the work myself.
    im sure most will understand where im coming from on that.

thanks in advance.

andy. :thumb:

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Hi Andy,

If its the vans first service, there is not an enormous amount to do, if they are not conversant with the Alko chassis just make a point of telling them to jack it up before greasing, you can always check the nipples afterwards.

Peter

3. Munchie

Munchie Funster Life Member

We bought our van from Midgley and our service last year was free. Everything seemed to be Ok and we have had no problem. Ours is due again in February and we will be taking it to Geo, Pecks Hill Garage at Mansfield. He is a member on here and a LOT cheaper than dealers. Also he serviced our last van for us and his attention to detail is second to none. I cannot reccommend his work highly enough. :thumb:

4. cyclingdoglucy

cyclingdoglucy Read Only Funster

scrap

be careful theres a lot of scrap being sold in skipton ? , i would be even careful on the market ? , never mind about buying a m/h from there.:thumb:
    mr bean