michelin TYRES

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Ambilkate, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Ambilkate

Ambilkate Funster Life Member

Well £672 lighter:Sad: 4 new Michelin tyres, feel a lot safer on the road.

Plus we now know of another place to mot our motorhome. Furrows at Wellington Telford. :thumb:

2. jonandshell

jonandshell Funster

You can't put a price on safety. Tyres are costly for motorhomes its best not to worry too much about the cost. Its nothing compared to a ruined holiday or worse!:cry:

• Like Like x 2
  3. rangitira

rangitira Funster

I run on Mich. Agillas. Good Tyre:thumb: Good Grip:thumb: Little road noise:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Larby

Larby Funster

Just stuck 4 new tyres on my MH but not Michelin or any of the usual brands.
    My MH is 05 plate but the Michelins were 1/3/03 and showing cracks and tread cracking around the walls.
    Now son has Tyre Centre and is a NEXEN stockist. He did some research and the Nexen I got met all the same specifications as Michelins.
    I was doubtful but he pointed out he has been selling them for 7/8 years and has never had a faulty tyre come back.
    They came to us at ½ the price of Michelins and on careful examination we found a tiny Michelin man alongside the tread, just like the Michelins I had removed !!
    Next week a new cambelt kit and free labour (me) then ready to burn that French diesel.

• Like Like x 2