LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
OK, who was the Funster with a Dethleffs Globetrotter on Melrose C&MHC site this morning?:unsure:
Sorry we didn't say hello as we only saw you when departing and guessed you wouldn't have wanted us knocking the door at 07.30ish!:eek:

Brendan

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 25, 2012
Here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2010
OK, who was the Funster with a Dethleffs Globetrotter on Melrose C&MHC site this morning?:unsure:
Sorry we didn't say hello as we only saw you when departing and guessed you wouldn't have wanted us knocking the door at 07.30ish!:eek:

That would be me.
First time here, but seems like a nice place to spend the weekend.
At 07.30 I was just up, so you probably wouldn't have wanted me answering the door.

OP
OP
Gellyneck

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Had a steak in The Kings Arms on Tuesday night (steak night £10) and it was well worth the money. Another couple from the site had the fish and chips and it looked great.
If you do go to one of the hotels \ or pub remember you get a 10% discount in a number of them if you are a C&MHC member and show your card. Linda, the warden, will be able to tell you which ones do.
The Schiehallion craft lager on draft wasn't too shabby either.(y)
Enjoy yourself. At least the weather has improved. Felt like I should complain as the pitch next door to us had an en-suite swimming pool and we didnae!:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brendan

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 25, 2012
Here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2010
Always good to get recommendations.
I'll have to give some of those a try over the weekend.
Weather is looking good for the next few days, the warden did say it had been very wet for a while.
It seems a busy place, I only booked a couple of days ago, so was lucky to get a space.

OP
OP
Gellyneck

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Always good to get recommendations.
I'll have to give some of those a try over the weekend.
Weather is looking good for the next few days, the warden did say it had been very wet for a while.
It seems a busy place, I only booked a couple of days ago, so was lucky to get a space.
Particularly over a weekend. Site Full sign's been up all week.
Guess you dropped lucky with a cancellation.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back