Meet at Misterton, Nr Doncaster (1 Viewer)

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Hi Folks,

If we have any funsters attending this meet who do not have funster name badges and would like one please let me know as soon as possible and I will ask Jim to let me have them. Thanks :thumb:

Sheila

Yes please,

Callum & Diane..... thanks.

territo

Free Member
May 16, 2009
In motorhome or in peru
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Folks,

If we have any funsters attending this meet who do not have funster name badges and would like one please let me know as soon as possible and I will ask Jim to let me have them. Thanks :thumb:

Sheila
Please put me down for a name badge and also motorhomefun stickers. An EHU would be appreciated if available, thank you :winky:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi we dont have name badges its Gerry Lorraine and Sophie who maybe bringing a friend once we know will give you their name and dont forget Toby the daft Jack Russell
Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hiya Sheila could I have name badges for Win and myself please

regards Larry

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Oooh yes please ::bigsmile:
Can we have one ? Ralph, Bev, Jacob, Isaac and Isabel thankyou.
Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again.
Bev

Did you get this one Sheila as it was at the bottom of the page before last.
Thanks
Bev

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi John

You can arrive whenever you want outside of the meet (Friday-Sunday), but the cost will £10 per night with EHU. Rally cost is £4.50 plus £3.00 EHU.

Ralph

I did get your request and have sent your names through to Jim, still awaiting his reply as to whether he can do the name badges for me, keep your fingers crossed he can.

Sheila

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi folks,

Jim will do name badges this weekend so this is the last shout for anyone who wants a name badge for this meet to let me know.

Thanks

Sheila

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Folks,

Sheila

Hi Sheila

We would like badges please - Lynda ( with a Y) and Ken

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
please can Jim do our badges as we didn't have them for Newark or Peterborough.
Me Staging Lady/Lucille
AC/DC Dave
Thanks a lot
(Had trouble getting in as stupid computer forgot my password!).

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all,

Just been chatting to Chris owner of White House Farm site, she informs me that WiFi is now available on site at a cost of £2 for 24 hrs, also for the ladies amongst us there will be a ladies shoe and handbag sale in the conservatory and a Jamie Oliver products consultant as well, so ladies get the wallets off the guys and see if there is anything you like :thumb:

Cheers

Sheila

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
there will be a ladies shoe and handbag sale in the conservatory and a Jamie Oliver products consultant as well, so ladies get the wallets off the guys and see if there is anything you like :thumb:

Cheers

Sheila

All of a sudden this meet is as attractive as mint sauce to a lamb.

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Hi all,

Just been chatting to Chris owner of White House Farm site, she informs me that WiFi is now available on site at a cost of £2 for 24 hrs, also for the ladies amongst us there will be a ladies shoe and handbag sale in the conservatory and a Jamie Oliver products consultant as well, so ladies get the wallets off the guys and see if there is anything you like :thumb:

Cheers

Sheila

Whilst the girls are away.......

The boys can play........:thumb::thumb:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Thank you Sheila for attempting to herd all the ladies into one place and keeping them busy for the afternoon, showing them handbags and shoes and the like.

Your attempt to clear the field so we men can put our feet up and drink beer in the sun without the normal melodic symphany of moaning and nagging are truly appreciated.

During those many hours they will spend looking at those handbags and shoes it will also do the ladies a lot of good to take a break from doing their sworn duty in thinking up jobs that do not need doing but that they will nag the men into doing anyway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Thank you Sheila for attempting to herd all the ladies into one place and keeping them busy for the afternoon, showing them handbags and shoes and the like.

Your attempt to clear the field so we men can put our feet up and drink beer in the sun without the normal melodic symphany of moaning and nagging are truly appreciated.

During those many hours they will spend looking at those handbags and shoes it will also do the ladies a lot of good to take a break from doing their sworn duty in thinking up jobs that do not need doing but that they will nag the men into doing anyway

Cheeky beggar, just leave us ladies your wallets guys and stop moaning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Brian

Ill bring the smelling salts and wet cloths :ROFLMAO: By the way do you need name badges or are you going incognito, luv the roman helmet xx

Sheila

Last edited:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
I'll be incognito.
If my management runs up handbag or shoe bills, My name is Hilldweller.

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Misterton funsters,

If anyone fancies a 3.5 mile round walk/pleasant stroll over fields, along side a river and a canal taking in 2 watering holes on route Mick will be happy to accommodate you on Saturday (around lunchtime when hostelries are open). something for the men to take their minds off the ladies spending money. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sheila

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back