Maxview signal booster no power (1 Viewer)

joecarter8

Free Member
May 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotraio F72
I have a new Autotrail F72 with a Maxview signal booster which has lost power. (12v and mains working for everything else)
This may be a loose connection but can someone advise what fuse this would be connected to as I can’t find it labelled anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
I have a new Autotrail F72 with a Maxview signal booster which has lost power. (12v and mains working for everything else)
This may be a loose connection but can someone advise what fuse this would be connected to as I can’t find it labelled anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help
I have unscrewed a cover before to find a fuse inside on old model and a loose wire in another.

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
On our 2012 Bailey, the fuse was the 10amp marked AUX Socket.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
joecarter8

joecarter8

Free Member
May 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotraio F72
Thanks for the assistance, I found the issue whilst unscrewing the in coming coaxial - an internal water feature and booster full of water. No wander I haven’t been able to get a tv signal!

IMG_3920.jpeg

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
How the hell do you get that much water when it's indoors?
I'd be looking hard for a leak

Sep 3, 2023
South Wales, aberdare, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix
Exp
8years
Thanks for the assistance, I found the issue whilst unscrewing the in coming coaxial - an internal water feature and booster full of water. No wander I haven’t been able to get a tv signal!

View attachment 760725
I have the same problem just found water coming out of the coaxial cable, water only in the sealed unit inside the plastic cover. I presume the water is getting into the coaxial down the metal aerial antenna???

Oct 18, 2022
South West
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 1992
I have the same problem just found water coming out of the coaxial cable, water only in the sealed unit inside the plastic cover. I presume the water is getting into the coaxial down the metal aerial antenna???

Similar problem with an Avtex antenna, luckily no obvious leak into the van, but metal (copper?) shield inside coaxial cable corroded and crumbling.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back