Hi, We would like to hear from anyone who was staying at Lytton Lawn Touring park in Hampshire over the Easter weekend. There was a serious problem with the electrical supply resulting in the mains supply catching fire and a power surge. We were staying as a group of 6 pitches and 3 of us have now got electrical faults with our Motor Homes. These faults consisting of an electronic fridge not working on 230v and 2 faulty battery chargers/control units. You may not be aware of damage to your caravans or motor homes, as at least half the pitches were packing to go on the Monday morning, so i would urge you to check.