• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED LT35 or LT 46 or similar preferably 4 berth (1 Viewer)

Colin Rawlinson

Free Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ulverston
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi,

I recently posted a wanted for a converted Mercedes Vario 614 or 814 or something similar. I have had no luck with that search so I may need to consider something else. A good example would be a VW LT 35 or LT46 LWB high top, Ideally 4 berth as I have 2 kids but I'd consider 2 berth if there's room to fit 2 bunks somewhere. Basically I want a super reliable metal bodied BIG van. I'm on a budget so I'm looking in the under £10k region. I'll consider anything really provided it's diesel and super reliable.

Thanks,
Colin

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
May be worth looking in the VW mags for your LT - especially if you're happy to convert it yourself.
After owning a VW camper van for years prior to a motorhome, I subscribed to a couple of VW camper mags and they were affiliated to some VW forums which had classified sections and LT's were frequently advertised here.
There was one LT LWB which had a verander that you could sit out on at the back!
Ebay & autotrader (Motorhomes version) may be worth keeping an eye on too although most will be projects.
Good luck and don't forget to join MHfun - you'll get your fee back in advice alone.

Nov 2, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC, S&L Iveco
Exp
45 years
Our LDV Devon Sahara 2005 will be up for sale shortly within your budget when our new one is built. Four berth and four seat belts. By the way make sure any vehicle you look at has enough seat belts as retro fitting them is a logistical and legal nightmare.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Colin Rawlinson

Free Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ulverston
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi,
Thanks. I'm not sure how big they are but send me a few photos to my e mail address when you get round to it. I must admit to being a bit skeptical to an LDV. I feel more comfortable with German stuff.

Colin.Rawlinson@onesubsea.com

Thanks.

Jul 26, 2015
Devon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
since 1999
I would say a Crafter would suit you. Seen lots of them converted, ill keep an eye out(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back