LPG in Tenerife (1 Viewer)

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Hi all, it looks like we will be going to Tenerife for a few months and I would like to know if I can get my bulk tank refilled there? I have tried looking at various sites but not found any usefull information. can you help?

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi doug, you can get a long term let and hire a car much cheaper than importing a motorhome, the island is small enough to drive completely around in one day. sorry cannot help on the gas, however you may be able to help me, Banana liqueur (creme de plantino) is made there and silly cheap (no tax) but horrendous in the Uk if you could manage to bring a bottle or three back with you I will gladly reimbuse you. Don't forget to try the honey rum, that is not so sweet but a great drink. Whichever way you go have a great trip. By the way, you will see hoopoes there as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Douglas

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
OK on the car rental but we may be there for 3 months and the ferry cost will be more than recovered by the use of the M/H instead of accomodation.

As to the booze, I am not against the idea but we may never meet! I spend so little time in the UK

Doug..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Doug

have a look here, you can also call them on Skype

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.