LPG in Tenerife

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Douglas, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Douglas

Douglas Read Only Funster

Hi all, it looks like we will be going to Tenerife for a few months and I would like to know if I can get my bulk tank refilled there? I have tried looking at various sites but not found any usefull information. can you help?

2. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Hi doug, you can get a long term let and hire a car much cheaper than importing a motorhome, the island is small enough to drive completely around in one day. sorry cannot help on the gas, however you may be able to help me, Banana liqueur (creme de plantino) is made there and silly cheap (no tax) but horrendous in the Uk if you could manage to bring a bottle or three back with you I will gladly reimbuse you. Don't forget to try the honey rum, that is not so sweet but a great drink. Whichever way you go have a great trip. By the way, you will see hoopoes there as well.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  3. Douglas

Douglas Read Only Funster

OK on the car rental but we may be there for 3 months and the ferry cost will be more than recovered by the use of the M/H instead of accomodation.

As to the booze, I am not against the idea but we may never meet! I spend so little time in the UK

Doug..

4. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member