Love it & well done rating buttons (1 Viewer)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Brilliant addition. I wonder if there's a thought of a dislike or disagree button?

images (1).png

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Brilliant addition. I wonder if there's a thought of a dislike or disagree button?

They don't do too well on forums, they tend to get abused, you get people who don't care too much for each other and its just too easy to click a dislike button whenever they post, this gets reciprocated and everyone can see that bad feeling. So we'll never have them here. If you disagree strongly its much better to post a response saying why. (y)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
I say a button that says we LOVE WELSH PEOPLE ray xx lol still lol @Jim where is your sian from !:Grin::Grin::Grin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
They don't do too well on forums, they tend to get abused, you get people who don't care too much for each other and its just too easy to click a dislike button whenever they post, this gets reciprocated and everyone can see that bad feeling. So we'll never have them here. If you disagree strongly its much better to post a response saying why. (y)
Strangely enough after I posted I thought about it and I was going to dislike my own post if there'd been one. I totally agree that there shouldn't be one. However, the advantage being is that there is an extremely good reason as you pointed out

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

View attachment 152571

DON'T YOU DARE!!!!Flippin' 'eck ... we have enough arguments on here without encouraging some people. :(

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Strangely enough after I posted I thought about it and I was going to dislike my own post if there'd been one. I totally agree that there shouldn't be one. However, the advantage being is that there is an extremely good reason as you pointed out
I think it's a bit like clicker training for dogs - only positive behaviour is rewarded. So here on MHF the only buttons available are positive ones. Jim is doing very well training us to behave well. :)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I think it's a bit like clicker training for dogs - only positive behaviour is rewarded. So here on MHF the only buttons available are positive ones. Jim is doing very well training us to behave well. :)
See @John Laidler, it worked. I'm obviously getting well trained.

Jun 18, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Grandad's Camper-CPC
Exp
Since 2012
@Jim It would be great if we could search the ratings we have given out.
I keep putting useful or informative, but can never find them again when I need them.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
@Jim It would be great if we could search the ratings we have given out.
I keep putting useful or informative, but can never find them again when I need them.

The ratings are not for that purpose, they are just for feedback to posters. What you need to do is use our BOOKMARK system. take a minute to read this It's a really good way to keep track of stuff you find and want to find again (y)

Reactions: LAM

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
The ratings are not for that purpose, they are just for feedback to posters. What you need to do is use our BOOKMARK system. take a minute to read this It's a really good way to keep track of stuff you find and want to find again (y)
Thanks Jim. I have just bookmarked your how to bookmark post :D2

Alex Black

Free Member
Dec 20, 2016
Fife scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach built. Knaus.
Exp
Scince 2010
Warring forum members posting pure venom mostly was why we left Facts. Boy did some of these folks really hate each other.

I even got told off for using the abbreviation 'MoHo'. How bad a guy am I ... lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back