Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Yes we have stayed as recently as last November . The site is mainly set up for Casa,s (99% British) . The entertainment is very good and the restaurant does a very good sunday roast buffet if you are craving a taste for home . It is British owned . We are avid lawn bowlers and the site has its own bowling green(synthetic grass) with a very good membership/competition which you can join on a short term basis . We long term the winters in Spain but feel the camping and site situation(15 mins by vehicle to coast Mojacar) is not as good as our preferred site at Cabo De Gata however we are going to give it a try this coming October and stay for a month.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Yes we have stayed as recently as last November . The site is mainly set up for Casa,s (99% British) . The entertainment is very good and the restaurant does a very good sunday roast buffet if you are craving a taste for home . It is British owned . We are avid lawn bowlers and the site has its own bowling green(synthetic grass) with a very good membership/competition which you can join on a short term basis . We long term the winters in Spain but feel the camping and site situation(15 mins by vehicle to coast Mojacar) is not as good as our preferred site at Cabo De Gata however we are going to give it a try this coming October and stay for a month.
Could I ask you - which is your preferred site at Cabo de Gata please?

Thanks!

Just to add, I know the location of the Los Gallardos site quite well, but haven't stayed there yet, so interested to hear your impressions of it. They must be doing something right as you've chosen to return.

Cheers, Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Hi Mike
We have been staying at Camping Cabo De Gata for the last 8 winters and have made many friends which draws us back every year. Its the only desert in Europe so not much rain but it sure can get windy.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Mike
We have been staying at Camping Cabo De Gata for the last 8 winters and have made many friends which draws us back every year. Its the only desert in Europe so not much rain but it sure can get windy.
Thanks wanderer! Again, I've visited the area but not stayed at the campsite. I'll take a closer look at it.

Cheers, Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back