Logging me off

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Carol, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Not sure what is going on but Fun keeps logging me out then I have to sign in again, and if I try and access anything like a photo or edit a post it says you do not have permission to do this refresh page, any idea's please.

2. Compass57

Compass57 Read Only Funster

Sorry cannot help but someone might.

It sounds to me you have been banned from the site Carol so may I welcome you to the banned persons gang.
    I had that trouble on another site I use to belong to, whenever I posted something very controversial, like an opinion, I immediately were banned and couldn’t defend myself against the damming rhetoric that followed from the Administration team.
    The headman and his bilge rats as I called them now didn’t like the serenity of the site being disturbed by someone like me who has a free thinking mind.
    All the above is true but joking apart I don’t have the foggiest what is wrong meduck.

Bip.:thumb:

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi Carol, it sounds like you have a corrupt Cookie and you are not being remembered

Try clearing your browser cookies, this will mean that you will pick up a new one that is not corrupt. I am sure this will solve your log in problems:thumb:

How to clear cookies

1. Close all browser windows/tabs except for one with fun on.
    2. IMPORTANT- Logout of fun, using the logout button ( top right)
    3. Close the final browser window
    4. Delete cookies, (See how to clear cookies >here)
    5. Log back in and make sure you check the "Remember me?" box