lincoln

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by middle east driver, Oct 1, 2014.

1. middle east driver

middle east driver Funster

just like to say once again a great time was had thanks to jim scy brisey pamelaaar hope every one else had the same and you all got home safe regards mervyn

• Like Like x 5
  2. wingman

wingman Funster

Yep, I'll second that!
    Great show and great weather BUT, in addition to Jim & Sian, it was the volunteers, karaoke/Funster performers, marshals and server-outers of the bacon butties that made it for me.

Thanks all
    James

• Like Like x 2
  3. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Couple of threads on this meet now, so bit confused, but yes .. thank you everyone who made it special ... and those that didn't don't matter do they ... :) . There were lots of brilliant people, old friends and new, on this meet and it was lovely to feel so relaxed and contented for the weekend.

Special thanks to me for Andy63 who spent so long repairing my reversing camera that I nearly drove away with him on top of the mh as I forgot he was there...!!!!

Thanks to the lovely Rangitira who is going to look after PPBear for me till I get to Cornwall.

Thanks to Dawnb, Terry, DaveBusman, Ken, the Band, Toledo, Funflair, Ludo, Amanda my little friend, Lunarman, Pam and Brisey, Hoots, Geraldine, Lugnut family, crumbs just realised I would have to write until midnight to thank you all... so you know who you are who I think are great. :) Amazing weekend.