Laugh time....Cameron looked at Clegg

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by niggle, Aug 10, 2011.

1. niggle

niggle Banned - Rule 1

Laugh time....Cameron looked at Clegg, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a £1,000 note out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Clegg shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten £100 notes out of the window and make ten people very happy" Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot," I could throw both of them out of the window and make 28 million people very happy!" keep it going - after you've had a wee chuckle of course :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

to dummy's together i wonder hues hands up their arrs working them

• Like Like x 1
  3. normanandsue

normanandsue Funster

Seem to remember this joke was around when Margaret Thatcher and Arthur Scargill were around.
    Just shows the jokes don't change just the characters and the people who tell them.

Norman

• Like Like x 1
  4. niggle

niggle Banned - Rule 1

:Rofl1::Rofl1: 1

5. darklord

darklord Read Only Funster

reminds me of the one when Bush came to see the queen. they were chatting, and he caid that he's like the U.S to be a kingdom...the queen told him that to be a kingdom, the US would have to have a king. he then said that maybe it could be an empire/......so the queen told him that to be an empire, it would have to have an emperor....she then told him that it was probably best for the US to be a country:Rofl1:

• Like Like x 2