Last Post.........

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Detourer, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Detourer

Detourer Trader - Tour Operator

Last Post……… [probably]……..I have just posted the last “Funsters In Morocco” blog entry from myself.

The group are well on their way home now, Ray is un-packing and re-packing the Unimog Support Truck, I have the usual pile of washing to do and load again. The next Desert Detours group are gathering and the logistics kick off again……….

Last minuet issues meant I could not make the “Funsters” tour, but I am on the next one, lets hope they are as much fun as you lot!!!

So like I said, last post has been logged. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for the comments.

Who knows, maybe there will be another “Funsters In Morocco” tour some time in the future. Once the Moroccan’s have recovered from this one!

For now

Debbie
    <The Blog is Here>

2. Groundhog

Groundhog Read Only Funster

Sounds like they all had a fantastic trip. I'm sure we will hear more about it when they all return.

Anyone fancy it next year?

3. activecampers

activecampers Read Only Funster

Maybe :):thumb:

4. A and K

A and K Read Only Funster

Well done Debbie on writing such an interesting Blog :thumb:.It's been great to read from start to finish :Smile:

5. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

Hi Debbie

Many thanks for keeping the Blog updated, it has been very interesting reading.
    Look forward to meeting up with Ray and yourself when we are able to book one of your tours.