Last minute reschedule , going to Beni & Villasol full, advice? (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Torretta looks a bit untidy but if you can get pitch a the the bottom of the site on the left of the road there are some very sunny pitches😎
The bottom right lower pitches are also sunny and with Toretta you can pick your own if vacant. (y)

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We’re on our way. Jolly chilly and wet over the Sierra Nevada. We’ve spent many a happy hour at the bar on La Toretta! I’ve just done a driving stint. Having a quick coffee stop and then it’s Nick’s turn. It’s funny how it’s always my turn to do the arrival bit!

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Have a lovely time. We’re just outside Santander and it’s very windy.

One day we’ll both be in beautiful Beni at the same time - although I’m guessing your winter holibobs next year will be in a different Spanish speaking country! 😉

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mick and Ruth

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2017
Wybunbury, Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Apache 634 Hi Line
Exp
Since 2019
We stayed on La Media Legua for 3 nights 82 euro with ACSI. Its ideal if you have bikes for Benidorm and Altea as its between both. People were jumping Taxis into Benidorm in the evening. On your pitch you have Black/Grey/fresh water TV point and I was getting about 60mbs wifi which is included in the price.
Its not fully opened its still work in progress and has indoor and outdoor pools restaurant and bar (dogs allowed on the outside seating area). It also has a motorhome washing point with steps up to a platform you can wash your roof. They do deals for longer stays and I saw a couple of pitches near the BBQ area which would be classed as a field over here. Apparently if its windy your a bit exposed as there is no hedges between pitches as yet.
We try not to revisit places but that's where I would stay if we ever went back.

https://www.searchforsites.co.uk/marker.php?id=51259

Last edited:
OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Have a lovely time. We’re just outside Santander and it’s very windy.

One day we’ll both be in beautiful Beni at the same time - although I’m guessing your winter holibobs next year will be in a different Spanish speaking country! 😉
The temperature will be a constant 34 degrees so even I might take my cardi off!

We never seem to overlap in Beni unfortunately.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
The temperature will be a constant 34 degrees so even I might take my cardi off!

We never seem to overlap in Beni unfortunately.
As long as we meet up at home and I can see the wedding photos I’m happy!

Hope the sun comes out for you!

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
carolyn. Could be a wise move avoiding Turiscampo at present; lovely and well equipped as it is. Just spoke to friends who are still there and the present weather and forecast is not good. We left Saturday. Currently in La Alberca. Fascinating.

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
carolyn. Could be a wise move avoiding Turiscampo at present; lovely and well equipped as it is. Just spoke to friends who are still there and the present weather and forecast is not good. We left Saturday. Currently in La Alberca. Fascinating.
Yes, we’ve lost our money of course but felt it looked dreadful. We’re now in Beni and have already had more fun than we probably needed on our arrival day!

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Anyone any news re the Sahara dust storm said to be affecting Portugal and Spain?
There was a light sprinkling on our wind screen in Aguilas this morning, but nothing of note.
I think it's worse over Portugal and the west of Spain.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back