Free Member
Jan 9, 2016
Tamworth
Funster No
MH
Pilote Low profile
Exp
Since 2006
Been motorhoming for a few years now and reading these forums with interest, so about time I joined!

Hope we have finally found our "ideal" van a Pilote P716P due to collect in March....

Look forward to meeting y0u all at some point!

Cheers

Jim

flyfisher

Free Member
Jun 2, 2013
Kent nr maidstone
Funster No
MH
hymer camp 564
Exp
been a watcher for a while now, paid up tho, solo but shy,booked in to the Peterborough show last year hoping to meet with members like me, so pull up to the checkpoint charlie, showed my pass told them I was with motorhome fun, no your not mate you are in the booked part, I had forgot to put in with my entry form that I was with motorhomefun so got put a long way from the forum tent but did walk round a couple of times and it always seem to be busy, so walked on. love to come to meet but they always seem to be overbooked.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
welcome maddo and flyfisher, get in now, the shows have only just been posted, plenty of room if you get in quick

it will always seem busy, but look lost and someone will take you in :) or come and find us and we will (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Welcome Maddo and Flycatcher. You have some cracking company down in Kent, @Chris and @scousebird to name just two and please introduce yourself at one of the meets, you'll be made extremely welcome.

flyfisher

Free Member
Jun 2, 2013
Kent nr maidstone
Funster No
MH
hymer camp 564
Exp
wow that was a quick reply, thanks guys,so thats the way then book early, trouble is I am not good at booking things, ( to long solo, well me and my dog) plus I hate crowded places, love to go to a small meet, not phased where it is, retired so was going to say all the time in the world ( hopefully)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Welcome @Maddo and @flyfisher

Can recommend the Thetford Bash - lots of fun (if you're prepared to join in) and you'll get to know quite a few folks. See Rally forum for other ideas,

:welc:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi and welcome Maddo and Flyfisher(y)

@flyfisher the smaller meets are great for a first time or any time as they are that bit more intimate and you get to know people, it is a bit intimidating walking into a big tent full of people and trying to find a place for your chair amongst all the groups of people that obviously know each other.

See you around, say hi.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back